Have Garlic Bread Ready for your belly in under an hour
If you ever have some extra biscuit dough, I recommend making this garlic parmesan monkey bread. It’s such an easy bread to make, fun to eat, and tastes delicious. It’s like having garlic knots without the hassle of making dough from scratch or getting dressed when the delivery guy arrives.
Try this delicious and simple aromatic and saucy garlic bread.
Cooking Tips and Substitutions
If you have one of those pretty bundt pans, I would recommend using that for the extra wow factor. Double up the recipe so that it really fills up the pan when baked. Otherwise, a loaf pan does the job just fine.
Garnish with fresh minced parsley, if you have it! I didn’t… but I would have! It’s such a perfect combo with the garlic and parmesan in this monkey bread.
Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread with Rosemary and Thyme
- 1 Pillsbury butter biscuits ($1.79)
- 2 tablespoon margarine, melted ($0.12)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary ($0.27)
- 1 teaspoon thyme ($0.32)
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder ($0.02)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated ($0.26)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix melted butter, rosemary, thyme, and garlic powder.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a small bowl. Pour half of the butter mixture over biscuit dough pieces and toss until coated. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place biscuit bits in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- When done, pour the rest of the butter mixture over the top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.